- RSS Channel Showcase 1592701
- RSS Channel Showcase 7764536
- RSS Channel Showcase 3882945
- RSS Channel Showcase 6767794
Articles on this Page
- 10/18/13--09:00: _The Advent of Socia...
- 10/21/13--04:00: _Despite Perceived B...
- 10/21/13--07:30: _Most Likely to Clic...
- 10/21/13--08:40: _How Do Marketers Re...
- 10/21/13--08:42: _Global eCPM Trends ...
- 10/21/13--08:59: _US Tablet Owner Dem...
- 10/22/13--05:33: _One-Third of Mobile...
- 10/22/13--06:17: _For Mobile Ad Monet...
- 10/22/13--08:02: _After Making Biz In...
- 10/22/13--08:14: _86% of Brands to In...
- 10/22/13--09:07: _Twitter Overtakes F...
- 10/22/13--10:00: _Top 10 at Domestic ...
- 10/22/13--11:00: _Top 10 Twitter TV P...
- 10/22/13--12:00: _Top 10 Brand Movers...
- 10/23/13--04:03: _Online Video’s Exis...
- 10/23/13--07:41: _51% of Americans Sw...
- 10/23/13--07:45: _Some Brands’ Instag...
- 10/23/13--08:38: _Charting Desktop Vi...
- 10/21/13--07:30: Most Likely to Click on an Online Video Ad in Q3? The 65+ Demo
- 10/21/13--08:40: How Do Marketers Respond To Being Marketed To?
- 10/21/13--08:42: Global eCPM Trends in Q3
- 10/21/13--08:59: US Tablet Owner Demographics as of September 2013
- 10/22/13--05:33: One-Third of Mobile Barcode Scanners Were Aged 45+ in Q3
- 10/22/13--06:17: For Mobile Ad Monetization, iOS Continues to Outperform Android
- 10/22/13--09:07: Twitter Overtakes Facebook as Teens’ Most Important Social Network
- 10/22/13--10:00: Top 10 at Domestic Film Box Office, Weekend of Oct. 18-20, 2013
- 10/22/13--11:00: Top 10 Twitter TV Programs, Week of Oct. 14-20, 2013
- 10/22/13--12:00: Top 10 Brand Movers, September 2013
- 10/23/13--04:03: Online Video’s Existing Measurement Standards Still Roil Buyers
- 10/23/13--07:45: Some Brands’ Instagram Videos Are Going Viral
Asked which of a list of risk areas have the most impact on their business strategies, 40% of global respondents to a Deloitte survey cited reputation, making it their leading concern ahead of threats to their business models (32%), economic trends (27%), and competition (also at 27%). Those are the views of more than 300 […]
The majority of companies and agencies are committed to delivering an integrated customer experience, finds Econsultancy [download pages] in a survey of global (though primarily UK-based) digital marketers, produced in association with CACI. But only few respondents report that they – or their clients – have well-developed strategies, with the majority indicating instead that their […]
Slightly fewer than 1 in 8 online video ads in the US were targeted towards the 65+ crowd during Q3, according to Videology’s latest quarterly report [download page] on its platform’s activity. Interestingly, among the various age groups, this demo proved the most likely to click on a video ad, with an index of 103.3, […]
Marketers have – presumably – an excellent understanding of what a lead generation campaign entails. So how do they respond when they’re the target? Quite well, says LeadJen [download page] in a study that analyzed records for lead generation campaigns targeting lists of marketers over a 3-and-a-half year period spanning from 2010 through this year. […]
Global eCPM averages remained fairly steady on a quarter-over-quarter basis across display, mobile, and video channels, particularly when compared to trends from prior quarters, according to Turn’s “Global Digital Audience Report” [download page] covering Q3 activity. Display ads saw the largest relative change, as eCPMs averaged out at $1.28 in September, up 4.9% from $1.22 […]
35% of Americans aged 16 and older now own a tablet, says the Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project, citing results from a survey [pdf] conducted between July and September. While that figure represents a large increase from 25% in November of last year, it’s only a marginal increase from a May Pew […]
ScanLife has released its latest quarterly Mobile Barcode Trend Report [download page] in which it reports rising activity now exceeding 181 scans per minute around the world, with 35-44-year-old women the most active scanners. During Q3, 34% of mobile barcode scanners were in the 45-54 (19%) or 55+ (15%) age groups. While that’s not much […]
Among mobile platforms, Apple’s iOS continues to outpace Android in monetization performance on the Opera Advertising mobile platform, as Opera details in a report covering platform activity in Q3 2013. Looking just at smartphones, the iPhone (31%) and Android smartphones (30.3%) may have been running neck and neck in terms of traffic share, but iPhones […]
When inquiring about a product or service, only 6% of all potential buyers submit online inquiries to a single company, with a significant majority submitting inquiries to 3 or more companies. That’s according to a new study [download page] from Velocify and PossibleNOW, which commissioned Zogby Analytics to conduct an online survey of more than […]
Digital media and marketing professionals are bullish on video ad spending, find Adap.tv and Digiday in their latest semi-annual “State of the Video Industry” report released today. Brands reported an average 65% increase in spending this year over last, with agencies upping their expenditures by 83%. And the dollars should keep coming: roughly 9 in […]
Some encouraging news for Twitter as it prepares for its IPO: it now ranks ahead of Facebook as teens’ most important social network, according to the latest semi-annual survey from Piper Jaffray. The study indicates that Facebook’s popularity has weakened considerably among teens: just 23% named it their most important social network, down from 33% […]
Content in Rentrak Theatrical box office updates is produced and/or compiled by Rentrak Corporation and its Box Office Essentials theatrical box office data collection and analytical service.
Source: Nielsen More results (Tweets, Unique Authors, and Impressions) can be found in the attached spreadsheet. Activity metrics (Unique Authors and Tweets) are a measure of relevant Twitter activity from three hours before, during and three hours after an episode’s initial broadcast, local time. Reach metrics (Unique Audience and Impressions) measure the audience of relevant […]
Note: Compete‘s clickstream data are collected from a 2,000,000 member panel of U.S. Internet users (about a 1% sample), using diverse sources. Using statistical normalization methodology, Compete creates precise projections of the behavior of the entire U.S. Internet browser population on monthly and weekly basis. In addition, Compete provides daily estimates of share of consumer […]
Video ad spending is on its way up, detail Adap.tv and Digiday in their latest semi-annual report on the online video industry. But while there’s a great deal of enthusiasm for the potential of online video, a strong majority of survey respondents – including 65% of brands and 70% of agencies – say that existing […]
The US “switching economy” represents about $1.3 trillion in revenues that are up for grabs across 10 industry sectors, according to a new Accenture study that analyzes switching rates and consumer spending forecasts. In fact, 51% of US consumers claimed to have switched service providers at some point during the past year as a result […]
40% of the 1,000 most-shared Instagram videos last month were branded, says Unruly in newly-released data. By comparison, previous data from Unruly has indicated that branded content represented just 4% of the top 100 Vines tracked earlier this year, while only 1% of content in the Unruly Viral Video Chart Top 100 Most Shared Videos […]
The latest monthly ranking of US web activity has been released by comScore, and yes, Yahoo (197.8 million unique visitors) topped Google (191.5 million) for the third consecutive month among desktop-only visitors, although Google likely retains the largest audience when factoring in mobile counts. Yahoo is widening the desktop gap for the time being – […]